We are looking for AMS based Technical Sales Architects to join our Luxoft
relationship sales and delivery teams in the BCM sector. A TSA will typically be supporting two to four Luxoft sales persons or account managers, acting as a pre-sales technical advisor.
Working with our sales teams in the region to:
(1) explore the needs and opportunities at a portfolio of existing and potential clients;
(2) present Luxoft capabilities and differentiators;
(3) suggest solutions;
(4) set up engagements for success and
(5) position Luxoft as the trusted technology partner.
A key aspect of this role will be to further develop and enhance our reputation and expand the customer relationship at multiple levels within the client’s organisation.
• Degree educated, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent technical skills, in architecture, software development, infrastructure and modern cloud technologies, ideally with previous sales, technical sales or other client facing experience
• Good financial and commercial skills
• Extensive experience working in a complex multi-tower systems integrator or professional services environment, ideally in combination with experience from working in financial services clients for several years
• Experience working in a global organisation of a similar size, scope and complexity as DXC.
• Extensive experience in BCM, covering ITO, BPO, Applications and various traditional and emerging professional services offerings
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Integrated Practice Sales